Tagged by :anoncru:
- You must post these rules.
- Each person has to share 10 things about them.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the persons you tag will have to answer.
- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
- Not something like "You are tagged if you read that."
- You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
Ten facts about me:
. I am a wife and mother of two wonderful girls ages 8 and 10.
. I have a dream catcher that was done for and on a friend that I regret ever posting because now, literally thousands of people have it or a version of it tattooed on them and don't believe it was made for her.
. I have horrible anxiety and I have a medical condition that costs hundreds of dollars to maintain each month, so I feel extremely guilty for having it.
. I never thought I would be the professional artist in my family because my brother is an amazing colored pencil artist.
. I attended college so that I could be a cosmetic surgeon/urologist so I could do reconstructive surgery and gender reassignment.
. I am very smart, but for some reason people seem to think tattoo artists are not intelligent and are often surprised by my knowledge.
. At one time I believed it was impossible to fall back in love with someone after falling out of love. But then I fell more madly, deeply, and strongly with my husband and could no longer imagine life without him and love him more each and every day. (And yes, it is as cliche as it sounds)
. Books are my way of escaping.
. I hope to one day start a charity with other tattoo artists so that we can do art therapy with children and give back to our communities.
. I am currently becomming a P.ink affiliated artist to donate time to helping women feel beautiful again after breast reconstructions.
I was asked:
• How did you come to deviantart? I wanted to be able to share my art and get to see and mingle with other wonderful artists and people.
• Who're your favorite artists here? You can list your best buddies too. : hontor : : laverinne : : NanoMortis : : Skirtzzz : : ToolKitten : : grimmy3d : : katarinnea : : Ophelia-Overdose : : omocha-san : : AngeniaC :
• If you could hang out with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? My absolute favorite model, Elegy Ellum. Beautiful, fun, and fancy-free. I adore her and her work.
• What kind of things do you like to browse here? Anything beautiful. Photography, tattoos, models, crafts, jewelry, digital art, paintings.
• If these two were placed in an environment where they'd be able to use all their abilities, who would win in a fight? Bear of shark? Bear, because of the thick skin and fur would offer more protection. That and it has big teeth AND big claws for grabbing and ripping.
• Are you closer to you friends or family? My husband and kids by far. Extended family or friends, would definitely be friends.
• Do musical numbers enhance movies or are they simply a distraction from the main storyline? I find them annoying usually. Unless it is in an actual theater.
• Would you rather have the perfect partner (husband/wife/bf/gf) who'll never leave you or a number of friends who'll be with you for a long time? My husband, but I already have him.
• You can only have two: Good Social Life, Financial Security, Good Physical Health Health and financial security. Because I don't think people know the pain and annoyances that go along with permanent medical conditions.
• What if I were to tell you a transvestite is now the main character of a children's cartoon? I would have my fingers crossed that it is a spin-off of SpongeBob with "Patricia" as the lead.
Questions for you (You know you wanna!):
1) Are you the black sheep?
2) What is your favorite cartoon?
3) Do you like to read, or do you prefer movies and which kinds?
4) Is there any type of art that you want to do but suck at doing?
5) What are your guiltiest pleasures?
6) Am I the only one who knows that "chocolate" and "champagne" colored diamonds are just a ploy to sell low quality, badly colored diamonds to blind consumers?
7) Sci-Fi, Steampunk, Cyber-punk, or fantasy?
8) Have you given in to A Song of Ice and Fire (aka Game of Thrones) yet?
9) Were you raised in a happy loving home?
10) What is your biggest regret in life so far?
(Not forcing people to do this, you can do it even if you're not on the list.) Tagged are: Anyone who reads this because I am lame and don't know how to properly tag people in this. But I would like to see these people do it: : brightshadow1222675 : : WingsDurus :